Saturday 5 March 2016

As an observer from my balcony I watch the park across the...













As an observer from my balcony I watch the park across the street. Moms are pushing strollers with meandering two year olds in tow beside. Elderly couples walk hand in hand without conversation just tiny sweet content smiles. Dogs with noses in the air and alert eyes darting around spotting every squirrel. Twenty-somethings in wide brimmed hats and giant sunglasses sitting with cardboard cups of coffee texting away furiously. The voices and the laughter although just moments away seems to be coming from a different place. It has that far away sound as if it were piped in from a parallel universe. I find it all quite calming.

(via Wide Brimmed Felt Hat – BuyNiceThings.com)



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1R0rJhs

No comments:

Post a Comment